Confirmation of Stay for Exchange Students

If you received a scholarship to study as an exchange student at TUM, you may need a confirmation of stay that certifies the dates of your stay. In case of doubt, please clarify with your home university if you need such a confirmation signed by TUM.

If you need a confirmation of stay, your home university will provide you with a form containing all the details they need to know. Please fill out the form and send it to the person responsible for your stay:

Which are the days of arrival and departure?